Since your current Executive Committee was voted in 2 years ago, we have strived to make our Official Liverpool Supporters Club one of the biggest and best in the world.
We've always had three main tenants in that plan:
1. Create the best fan experience outside of Anfield, which, based on our experiences here over the past few years, we're either done or are close to achieving. As an example, this season he had an over-capacity crowd for the opening match of the season and even had close to 100 people out for a 7:30 AM match and free breakfast last weekend. We were also around that number for our first Europa League group stage match, which was held on a Thursday at 12:45 p.m. And our Premium Member free welcome breakfast was sold out earlier this year, too.
Last year we saw record crowds come out for our holiday party where LFC Santa gave away thousands in gifts. We had another sell-out crowd when we hosted The Anfield Wrap on their North American tour, not to mention a beyond-capacity crowd when Carlsberg Canada brought Robbie Fowler to watch a match here with us.
There are certainly no other footy fan clubs in the country that can boost our numbers, our spirit, and our community. Next, we take on the world.
2. Create a community-focused, all-inclusive fan club. The Liverpool Way is more than just what our team does on the pitch. Klopp said about Liverpool FC: "This means more," and he was right. We sought to create a club where everyone is welcome regardless of how long you've been a fan, your age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity. A club where families can gather, where fans from around the world want to come, and where new friendships are forged. Based on the growth of our fan club and community, I'd say we've done that and look forward to making it even better.
3. Connecting more fans to Liverpool. There are many benefits to being a member of an international fan club, and even more to being a LFC Toronto Premium Member, such as food discounts here in the pub and at our affiliated retailers, front-of-the-line or member-only access to the club's big games or special events, fee inclusion in many of our raffles, and so much more.
But, one of the most popular benefits of being a Premium Member is access to our club's annual allotment of tickets to Anfield. Over the past few years, the number of fans we connect with Anfield tickets has been growing. In the first half of this year alone, OLSC Toronto is sending about 30 MEMBERS to Anfield. And, thanks to our partners here at Elephant & Castle and Carlsberg, six of them were upgraded to the Carlsberg Lounge Hospitality package.
That's just an example of the hard work the Executive team has put into growing this club and your ongoing membership support has created.
And now we're making membership even better!
OLSC Toronto is pleased to announce that with our partners here at the pub and Carlsberg Canada, four of our members will be sent on an all-expense paid trip to Anfield on May 19th, 2024 for the Liverpool v Wolverhampton match.
And while this is not the last big event OLSC Toronto has planned for this year, we're certainly super excited to make this member-benefit announcement. It's the culmination of a lot of work over the last two years between our Executive, Marty here at Elephant & Castle, and our friends at Carlsberg Canada.
PROMOTION RULES & REGULATIONS
Four (4) Flight, accommodation, hospitality, and matchday tickets to the Liverpool v Wolverhampton match on May 19th, 2024.
Flight from Toronto to Manchester Airport
Transfer from Manchester Airport to Hotel
VIP Guided Tour of Anfield
Pre-Dinner Drinks w/LFC Legend
Breakfast at Hotel
Travel to Anfield
Pre- and Post-Hospitality in Carlsberg Lounge inside Anfield
Travel back to Hotel
Breakfast at Hotel
Pick/Up and Transfer to Manchester Airport
The flight home to Toronto.
HOW TO WIN
Ballots at Pub: Ballots are available at Elephant & Castle or at our other official pub, The Slye Fox in Burlington. One ballot will be given away by the staff with the purchase of any of the participating alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks such as Carlsberg, Carlsberg 0.0, Somersby Cider, Kronenbourg, Kronenbourg Blanc, and others. The drinks differ between our two pubs so look for details on our tabletop signs or ask one of our volunteers for more info.
As an added bonus for being an OLSC Toronto 23/24 Premium Member, each Premium Member will get a bonus of five free ballots to increase your chances of winning. All you need to do is come find one of our Executive Committee members down here at Elephant & Castle during the first match of each month before the May 4th draw, and we'll give you your tickets.
Non-purchase ballots: If you wish to receive a ballot without visiting the pub, you may request a ballot by sending a 200-word statement on why you wish to go to Anfield with a self-addressed envelope to: Liverpool FC Toronto, C/O Manager, Elephant & Castle, 212 King St W, Toronto, ON M5H 1K5. Requests must be received no later than May 1st, 2024 to be included. LFC Toronto, Elephant & Castle, nor the contest sponsor is responsible for any delays in receiving the mailed requests. Requests received after May 1st will be destroyed.
All ballots become the property of OLSC Toronto and Carlsberg Canada. Winners agree to have their name and photo used for promotional /marketing purposes by the contest sponsor, OLSC Toronto, or Elephant & Castle.
1. To be eligible, the names picked must be at least 18 years old and a Premium Member of LFC Toronto on the date of the draw. The Member must be living in the Greater Toronto Area. If a name is drawn that is not a Premium Member, the prize will go to an alternate, so it's more important than ever to become a Premium Member of LFC Toronto, which you can do very easily on our website at www.lfctoronto.com.
2. The winner(s) must be willing and eligible to travel to the UK on the prize dates and must agree to take the flight and experience the event.
*There is no cash value to this prize and it cannot be exchanged or transferred to another person.
*Contest rules and prize dates/details are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the contest sponsor.
*Chances of winning depend on the number of ballots received.
1425 North Service Rd E, Oakville, ON L6H 1A7