WATCHING LIVERPOOL AT ANFIELD
LFC is releasing Anfield tickets for OLSC Members to request in multiple blocks.
Revisit this page for new releases. And please note the deadlines for requests.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow our social media to be alerted when new blocks of tickets are released for request.
LATEST BLOCK RELEASED
Due to overwhelming response to the request for tickets, we are closing the option to select. For those that did request, we will be in touch in due course as to whether you are successful or not.
- No Guarantees – Requests are not guaranteed. All tickets/games are subject to availability and demand.
- OLSC Toronto Premium Members Only – You and the people you are planning on going to the match with must have an OLSC Toronto Premium membership and live in the Greater Toronto Area to request tickets. Please ensure your membership status is up to date before making a request.
- LFC Membership – You do not need an LFC Official membership to make a ticket request, but IF you get an allocated ticket every person in your group MUST have an LFC Official membership*.* Valid memberships are Full, Light, Teen, Red Squad or Mighty Red. Note that International and Little Liver Membership do not give access to ticketing. Please do not apply for tickets if you are not willing to purchase the appropriate LFC Official Membership.
- Purchase Intent – If you are allocated tickets, you must purchase them. We ask that ticket requests be accompanied by a pre-payment of the requested ticket(s), which will be promptly refunded if the tickets you requested are not allocated to you by LFC.
- No transfers or exchanges – Per LFC rules, once allocated, you can neither transfer tickets to another’s name nor can they be exchanged for other tickets or returned. If your plans change after ticket allocation contact your OLSC to assess options. Ultimately, you are responsible for the tickets allocated to you so be sure you’re able to travel before requesting tickets.
- Prices – Ticket prices are face value ($90 CAD). You will need to send an Email Money Transfer for each ticket you request BEFORE the deadline. Instructions will be emailed to you upon submission of your request.
- Refunds – Your payment is 100% refunded in the case we are not allocated tickets for your request. (5 business days after we are notified).
TRAVEL & TICKETING
- Don’t book until notified – Do NOT make final travel plans (that is do not purchase non-refundable plane tickets and hotel stays) until we confirm tickets have been allocated to you.
- Reschedules happen – Game dates and times sometimes change even after your tickets have been allocated. (Reasons: TV, clashes with Cup matches, Weather, Covid-19 etc). You are responsible to stay on top of these changes and try to keep your travel plans aligned.
- COVID-19 Protocols – Before visiting the UK, please follow local government guidelines with regards to COVID-19 and bear this in mind before applying for tickets.
- Digital (NFC) Tickets – For the 2021/22 season, Anfield will be using Near Field Communication (NFC) technology for stadium entry. All tickets will be digital on a smartphone, in the form of an NFC pass. Full info on NFC ticketing here.